Bookkeeping - Bookkeeping Program - Bookkeeping Service - Bookkeeping Basics
Easy Bookkeeping - Online Bookkeeping - Outsource Bookkeeping - Bookkeeping Secrets
Bookkeeping And Accounting In A Week. Roger Mason
Learn in a week, what the bookkeeping and accounting experts learn in a lifetime.
Bookkeeping and accounting are crucial skills that no business can be without.
Written by Roger Mason, a leading business accounting as both a coach and a practitioner, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to know to in order keep control of the books.
The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience.
So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
About the Author
Roger Mason is a Chartered Certified Accountant and has many years practical experience as Financial Director of various British companies. He now lectures on financial and business topics. In addition he has edited a financial publication and written many books.
Advertising Basics! is a one-stop resource for anyone who wishes to understand and unravel the exciting world of advertising. Beginning from the basics, the book uses a simple commonsense approach to explain everything one wants to know about advertising and how the industry works on a daily basis.
The book begins with a brief history which gives the reader an understanding of how advertising has evolved from the way it was practiced earlier in the teeming bazaars to its sophisticated and technologically advancedavatar today. The authors then discuss each aspect of the advertising industry in detail, giving pointers, suggestions and in-depth analysis of how things work in each department.
Some of the highlights of this text are:
- A holistic introduction which gives the reader a pan-industry perspective of advertising.
- The nitty-gritties of copywriting for the main media-newspapers, magazines, radio, film, television and the Internet.
- Detailed chapters on advertising agencies, client servicing and the creative aspects of advertising.
- Pointers on how to conduct an advertising campaign.
- Numerous advertisements which illustrate the theory and examples used in the book.
- Tips on how to select an advertising agency and in what circumstances the agency should be changed.
- A simple, approachable and anecdotal style of writing which the reader will enjoy.
Bare Figures Bookkeeping Articles
Bare Figures Bookkeeping Books